Box Sash Windows
Box sash windows can be made to replicate the requirements for historic and heritage buildings. Whether your job requires exact replication of original sash windows to suit the needs of listed properties or you require the traditional look of timber sash window but also the benefits of modern fenestration products.
- Opened by cords, weights or spring balance.
- A varied range of both single double glazing options.
- Any moulded glazing bar sections replicated to original profiles.
- Brass, chrome or stainless steel hardware options with secure by design options.
- Made to order using premium quality natural timbers, pressure treated and finished to suite the requirements of architects and discerning clients.
- Sash window repair and refurbishment service also available.